A framework for writing and packaging native Python extension modules written in Zig.
Source Code: https://github.com/fulcrum-so/ziggy-pydust
Ziggy Pydust is a framework for writing and packaging native Python extension modules written in Zig.
- Package Python extension modules written in Zig.
- Pytest plugin to discover and run Zig tests.
- Comptime argument wrapping / unwrapping for interop with native Zig types.
Please reach out if you're interested in helping us to expand compatibility.
There is also a template repository including Poetry build, Pytest and publishing from Github Actions.
We welcome contributions! Pydust is in its early stages so there is lots of low hanging fruit when it comes to contributions.
- Assist other Pydust users with GitHub issues or discussions.
- Suggest or implement features, fix bugs, fix performance issues.
- Improve our documentation.
- Write articles or other content demonstrating how you have used Pydust.
Pydust is released under the Apache-2.0 license.